how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

mmm hmmm, wish I knew!

Anyone get any money from these games yet?

Login to Me Too

mahlonsf23
Contributor
Contributor
I have been on my phone since 03/14/2021 each day over 18 hrs each day. I have won over $5,000 in multiples of over a little over $1000 each time. I have yet to receive one penny. System, as y'all all know, reaching 1 hr to 1 min, to 1 sec before payout. Then, back to 10 hrs, 52 min 1 sec before payout. I, thank God, have screne shots of the fraud that is being commented on each of us. I suggest y'all do the same. How can this be allowed to rip humans off like they are doing? Crazy Onet is not the only game doing this along with Pay Pal. How can a bank be allowed to get away with this? Yes, being sued would surely start the ball rolling to gets all of these games attention. Crazy Onet/Pay Pal is the worst by far. I've already spoke to my attorney and plan to take all of my paperwork to him next week. After my first $1400.00 didn't come in, I wrote down the balance of each game, how many ads I watched with each game, the time, amount and date I cashed in each time and what the reason each time. So, I have quit a bit of paperwork for my attorney. He so wants to open a class action suit against Crazy Onet, Pay Pal, multiple other so call online games that say they will pay out immediately and so forth, which are all lies and fraud. I've won thousands in other games and they are all fraud. I could collect over $9,000 right now if they were ligit, but now of them are. Do you know one person, one, that has collected one penny? Read the reviews and payouts. You are going to be shocked, angry and very disappointed. Good luck to you all. Promise, unfortunately, you're gonna get more from making your good notes, screne shots and an attorney, than you will from any game. It's really sad. My son hooked me up, knowing I am retired, lonely and bored. He sure is sorry he ever did.
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Mahlons23,

I totally agree, I have played 15 games and won thousands of dollars but when I send in for my payments it shows that they are processing or under review or they have sent it to my PayPal account. well it never ends up in you PP account. So today I called PP and after a 1 1/2 hour on hold someone finally answered. His answer is that if it was sent and its not on the account then it wasn't sent. (gives me little hope) He said to call the game company, well we all know there are no phone numbers for the game developers just an email address that gets returned as not deliverable as soon as you send them an email it comes back to your email before you can sit back down at your desk. If in fact this is not a deliberate kahoots between the gaming  people and PayPal to just have people look at the ads then this is fraud. Please if you get your attorney to help us that would be great. Maybe he will take it on the bases of getting paid when we do at 25 percent per person. It could be a class action suit. Let. me know

Login to Me Too

Mysteria21
New Community Member
There's money making games that pays through PayPal gift cards to add on your account. They take 3 days but depend on the game and you watch ads. The cards from PayPal range up to $1,000.
Login to Me Too

Luvbugz2020
Contributor
Contributor
I’m waiting on a few different amounts from one game and now I’m getting a pay error message what do I do from here?
Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

No help for you!  Sorry.

Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

AND yet you don't let us all know what games you're talking about!  How about it?

Login to Me Too

TripleOG
New Community Member
Has anyone actually gotten your winnings from online slot games into their paypal account?
Login to Me Too

Cpedronan
New Community Member
Why may redeem money to online games is not received to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
To all who play games and think you are making money, you will never get paid to your PayPal account or any other account. They just want you to watch their ads and download their games. I have been playing for along time and have made thousands, I have tried to cash out only to be told it will be in my account in 72 hours, but it has never happened. My suggestion is keep playing the games if you like them or discard them if you want. Please don’t be suckerd in to thinking you will get something for nothing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.