how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

SYates905
Contributor
Contributor
Im having paypal issues I don't know what 2 do when it ask u 4 ur real paypal address or ur paypal account what am I supposed 2 type in please help me
Login to Me Too

Anna265
Contributor
Contributor

Are my game apps finally in and when well I know when I can use my debit and cash.Dose payment mean their finally in.

Anna
Login to Me Too

Wiseteck
New Community Member
I am new and want to cash out from a gaming site and was asked to enter my paypal account,i am confused I'm i supposed to enter my username or what should i enter??
Login to Me Too

Visnouk
Contributor
Contributor

Pearl Polla Game says money only 18 days on the 18-day song In Dion Palm?

Login to Me Too

Visnouk
Contributor
Contributor

paypal Bahrain

Login to Me Too

Gatorbabe1952
Contributor
Contributor
Have the same problem. 🤬🤬
Login to Me Too

ElroyTroyBoy72
Contributor
Contributor
Over three thousand
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ElroyTroyBoy72 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ElroyTroyBoy72
Contributor
Contributor
Pay ready for pickup cleared FDIC. Never shows up on paypal
Login to Me Too

Marley1981
Contributor
Contributor

How do I access the payout from online game called Dice Garden. I've been playing for a month and a half and I'm supposed to receive 2 payments of $1,000 and $300 on both Amazon gift cards and PayPal. I was also supposed to receive a payment of $948.82 on my PayPal account. The problem is it says that the payment was successful, then it says it delivery failed, then it says it's in process. I check back to see if the funds have been approved and deposited on my PayPal account. It should have been processed but it's now telling me that it's in process check back in 72 hours. This has been going on for the past few weeks. Can someone please help me figure out how to receive the payouts from this game. Thank you in advance. Dawn <Removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.