how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
If they generated a way for people to actually make money off of their app they themselves would actually go broke because those apps did not take that much to make so it is false advertisement
Login to Me Too

Marley1981
Contributor
Contributor

My name is Dawn <Removed> and I've been playing this online game called Dice Garden every day for the past month and a half; according to Dice Garden I've won $300 and a $1,000 on both an Amazon gift card and my PayPal account. Unfortunately, I haven't received anything yet. The message says payment was successful, then it says it was declined and now under review; review will be completed in 21hours, then when I check back it's telling me that it's still under review check back in 50 hours. Please look into this matter for me and explain why I haven't received my money. I've received money from other apps so I know it's something on their end. Please reply to this email. Thank you in advance for your support. Dawn <Removed>

Login to Me Too

DJ_Maori
Contributor
Contributor
It's FAKE
Login to Me Too

Marley1981
Contributor
Contributor
$1,300 on Amazon Gift cards and $1,300 & $948.82 on my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Mdhancock6
New Community Member
I've been playing this game crazy onet for a while now and I've made it up to 1000 in PayPal and a 1000 in cash well it keeps saying that I have to go through Human Services and then it'll take me back to the beginning and then I'll have to go back through Human Services again then again then again and still I have not received my money, so I'm letting you all know before you start playing and get in the higher levels,THAT THEY ARE FAME,YOU DON'T RECIEVE ANY CASH OR ANY PAYPAL.for any one of you reading it do not play it because it is a fake cuz I have not received my money yet.IF SOMEONE has played and redeem there cash.please tell me how. Until then I'm assuming it's a fake/scam just to get you to play the game.
Login to Me Too

Skypuppy1
Contributor
Contributor
I want to get paid for playing games
Login to Me Too

1Armani11
Contributor
Contributor
I have won close to 5500.00 bucks on starry for cash gave them both email linked to my paypal I even sent them invoices n it has failed on 3 1000.00 cashouts on one email and another 2 1000.00 on the other. And couple of 500.00 and 100.00 cash out and haven't seen a penny
Login to Me Too

mahailia_mom
Contributor
Contributor
So they are no good
Login to Me Too

fraticellidamon
Contributor
Contributor
Can't get my money from game to transfer to my PayPal account how do I do this?
Login to Me Too

JenJaycox
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, let's do this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.