how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Babygirl57
Contributor
Contributor
I won 581.00 dollies and game keeps telling failed for about two weeks can I get my money please
Login to Me Too

Saby144
New Community Member
Hello. I am contacting you for the game Solitaire. I play your game, I collected 300USD. I put the money in a payout to a Paypal account. Then I waited for 3 days to pass, then I played up to 101 degrees. Now it says Order is delivery, complete, on the side in red it says Applying. When I click on the card it says You have cashed out, please wait for the result. I wonder how long it will take for 300USD in my Paypal account? I have an account open. Do I need to do anything else to get money into my Paypal account? Thank you very much for your answer. Greetings. Sabina
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
Many other people are dealing with the same issues you are. So sad to see so many are asking the same questions and still have no answers.
Login to Me Too

Brandybaby97
New Community Member
First if u originally gave one paypal and it is unable to receive funds how can you get that changed? Two...where and how do you know when the funds r avail to use
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brandybaby97 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Quincydavis13
Contributor
Contributor
How do i receive money though paypal game apps
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
You won’t get paid. They just want you to watch their ads and download their games. Play them if you like them or delete them.
Login to Me Too

mahailia_mom
Contributor
Contributor
How do I know that money I have won goes on to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Hotspot2021
New Community Member
How to link my PayPal account to a game so I can get paid?
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
If they generated a way for people to actually make money off of their app they themselves would actually go broke because those apps did not take that much to make so it is false advertisement
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.