cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
Julesr84
Contributor
I have the solution : in "Paypal Account" just put your email adress and it works

Options
If you figured it out could you please tell me? I don't want to wait for ever on support to get back.

Options
Mynjdevils
Enter your PayPal email that you used to sign up for PayPal

Options
kellilynn12
Contributor
I have done all of that and I have a $300 payout on mining game I don't see any results

Options
Regreen
New Community Member

I’m playing Fall Pops 3D and I’m at $199.80, but now the game has stopped paying to me for me to reach the $200 level to cash out! Does this happens often for all PayPals games a response on this matter would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Options
Scooter48
New Community Member
I have never done this before. Butbi do have a game I finally exceeded the cash out requirements. When I click on cash out it goes quickly to red writing stating that the PayPal account is not active. Please enter the correct account. I don't understand. Is it something I'm not doing orvisvit just the cameras messed up???

Options
Richy1592
New Community Member
I'm having this problem also can someone tell me the answer please would be appreciated as I have multiple PayPal games I can't cash out as PayPal is new to me so not sure what I'm doing

Options
Hotspot2021
New Community Member
How to link my PayPal account to the game so I can cash out?

Options
Like to put the money on my Paypal card but don't think I have the write card

Options
adrianedaniels
New Community Member

I have more than one cash out game do i have to put money on my paypal card 

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.