how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@porjo56 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Slic10
Contributor
Contributor
These games are fakes and liars on here. Where the hell is my money ?
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
A lot of people have been asking the exact same question??
Login to Me Too

Aanikhan
New Community Member
I play the game 2048 cards and my payment sussed but cannot receive pay pal account why
Login to Me Too

Shahgi
Contributor
Contributor
I can't receive my money in paypal account come from 2048haxogen game
Login to Me Too

Ddowning
Contributor
Contributor

I play 0ver 15 games and have redeemed over 2000 this month. Apps say successful paypal balance and/or activity $0.00.

Please anyone knows why or how to fix it let me know as well.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

KellyBragg74
Contributor
Contributor
Im waiting on my $1800 from super dice i have photos showing from the game saying that its been successfully sent to my paypal acoount using my email but its been longer than 3-5 days wait. How long am i suppose to wait. Today is Jan 22,2021 and nothing to my paypal account its ridiculous. I hate being lied to.
Login to Me Too

Blodgettm42
Contributor
Contributor
I know how u feel I had 500 from a game nothing in my account
Login to Me Too

LivieP
Contributor
Contributor
I feel you I’m in the same situation as you but more money so I decided to stop playing until somebody come up with a solution on how we going to get paid from these games claiming to be paid by Pay Pal
Login to Me Too

gagayotxot123
Contributor
Contributor
How to received to may acct
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.