how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Janna1
Contributor
Contributor
You will find your answer to your question by checking out hundreds of others asking the same question. They are ALL scams, by either trying to get into your PayPal and getting access to your bank info or other reasons.
Login to Me Too

valerianob1990
Contributor
Contributor
in the fruit master
Login to Me Too

Dolly25
Contributor
Contributor
They say it's wrong.these games on line I have won over 3000.oo dollar and they are suppose to put it on my paypal account.but they ways say it's not right.I'll ne er get .you will nings.a y suggestions. Or are all these games fake.thank you
Login to Me Too

patens1
Contributor
Contributor
I am having an issue where money was suppose to be sent to my PayPal account from playing games and yet nothing shows up
Login to Me Too

naomibutts1
New Community Member
I played Big Win Solitary game I won $800. Why is it not paying me my money
Login to Me Too

Renee501
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my cash transfer from a game?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Renee501 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Norazam
Contributor
Contributor
My money still pending..game
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Norazam 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

reggiec
New Community Member

My issue is with a certain App and it is called Skillz.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.