how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

paivifinland
Contributor
Contributor
I cant log in because my phone number is wrong. And becouse phone number is wrong, i cant confirm my account. How i can solve this?
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
Have you been able to confirm your phone number with other games? If so there's something wrong with the game itself not your phone number.
Login to Me Too

Melissasue35
New Community Member
How do I move my old account that I no longer have the same phone number for in Two my new PayPal account? If I can't get a code text to me number an I have forgotten my password?
Login to Me Too

farahdayekh95
New Community Member
what games can i play and get the miney for real to my paypal account can anyone help me please ? because i playes 3 games and they are fake
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry to break it to you but when they started saying you can win real PayPal cash playing these games they are all a fake there's nothing generating money to your account playing these games and they keep saying that just so they can keep making money keeping the app open.
Login to Me Too

Dianemavisray
Contributor
Contributor
How do I receive payment from PayPal games?
Login to Me Too

Mutzy1972
Contributor
Contributor
I have no idea because they just ask for your PayPal name but don't know how it's working at all 😲
Login to Me Too

Temp20210224a
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing games for cash and solitaire pop i have won [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]i have been waiting and documenting the count downs and some say the money is in my pay pal acc and i can take it out but the site says succesfully put into pay pal but balance is 00 balance for days now . But if this is **bleep** then pay pal or google games should pay us what we have won because they are allowing these game sites to rip people off and placing ads wiyh payouts that arent meant to happen but because pay pal and google games put theyre names and logos for these sites to use and thats why people trust these **bleep**ers , and they have knowledge of who is doing what i say they should cover our winnings then go after thise scam rip off apps and sites but i guess theyr pockets get lined with more than if they went after those **bleep** . They should be held accountable for turning a blind eye so split the cost of paying everybody thats owed money . You are a part of the rip off and false adds . You put your names snd logos on them because people trust you thats why we play and trust in you not them . Shame on you and if you dont get me my money and others then i hope you believe in 😞 KARMA ) and hope she hits you hard ,so we can all sit back and laugh . Payback is a **bleep** ,, but KARMA is the ultimate **bleep**,,!!!! So make it right ! God Bless and stay safe .
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
They put these advertisements on with paid actor saying that you can win big cash playing their game because all the other games are just b******* when their game is the biggest b******* game out there
Login to Me Too

Smitdawg1218
New Community Member
I'm trying to get some help to get my money that is owed to me from playing block1010 I received messages saying that each transfer was successful but nothing has went into my PayPal account are my bank account can someone help me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.