Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Marryannedabu 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
mfjarligo
Contributor
I need my cash prize

Options
Josephnieves100
Contributor

Do I get any money from fish show game about $3.500

Options
Cna1
Contributor
I have been online games and I have cashed out several gift cards but, they are still processing after a month instead of 7-15 business days??????????? What's going on how do I resolve this and get the money?

Options
Cna1
Contributor
I am having the same problem.

Options
Techjhornoman
New Community Member
I am having the same problem

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Techjhornoman 

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
AlexaTilbrook
Contributor
@kernowlass... I agree! These apps are a nightmare! You WILL be doing nothing but watching ads. And you will NOT get anything in your PayPal balance. However, you will probably max out your data allowance and phone storage instead. I recommend looking up a couple channels on YouTube, "Vinsane" and "App Crusader". (Same person) He actually reviews money-making apps and these games are, for the most part, scams. Also, I believe that if you do give your PayPal email to these apps, there's a good chance they're harvesting accounts for a breach. Caveat emptor.

Options
Nobody-seenit
Contributor
This games with holding over $1000 in PayPal money so far I've heard nothing from there customer service

Options
DaWILDMAN
Contributor
I did 4 pay outs they said would get the funds 7 to 15 working days, my first 2 payouts was 300.00 and 800.00 both 15 working days was up yesterday and got nothing

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.