how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Teknokid86
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know how to transfer money from a video game to your PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Teknokid86 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
Why do they say it will go to your PayPal account? Like you said, I will probably not see any money. Maybe we should sue them for false advertising?
Login to Me Too

Jemife2020
New Community Member
I want to know whats my PayPal accounts name is i try Withdraw money from the game and the app asks for your PayPal account name and email and when I put in the correct information it doesn't let the raise says just that enter your PayPal account information
Login to Me Too

Bstarr1
Contributor
Contributor
Cannot seem to get payment for game try merge ten with PayPal..anyone else know how find a solution because their Human Services are always busy ..thanks
Login to Me Too

golattey
New Community Member
Playing the money games and I want to be about to cash out and receive my money
Login to Me Too

Kellen900
Contributor
Contributor
I am playing the game call tree for money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kellen900 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

New Community Member
can someone please tell me how to receive the money for the online games I play?? I have a bank account, a debit card and a pay pal card....
Login to Me Too

Rowdy1121
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone played these games where you win PayPal money? Does anyone actually receive their money? I'm curious because I have quite a son coming to me if this is indeed legit.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.