how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

TeresaF58
New Community Member
How can I get my money
Login to Me Too

Does anyone know how to get our money?
Login to Me Too

LillyAM
Contributor
Contributor
I just put my email address where it said account name then the same email address In where it says to put email address... it worked for me...
Login to Me Too

Riddick1985
What do I do
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Riddick1985 

@CarolEK2 

@remz_29 

@LillyAM 

@caroljennings96 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sundance2
New Community Member
I also have this issue I’m at 199.81 and am not getting paid any more. I finished a level and started another and still nothing. Please try to let us know what the issue. Sundance2
Login to Me Too

azriey24
New Community Member
I'm new to Paypal & it's my first time using Paypal account. Please help me & guide me how to use it. Also, i want to know how people withdraw cash from games & how to redeem it to put into my Paypal account?
Login to Me Too

Marryannedabu
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marryannedabu 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mfjarligo
Contributor
Contributor
I need my cash prize
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.