how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Justjen101420
How do you get the money onto your PayPal account so u can use the funds?
Login to Me Too

Viktorija35
Contributor
Contributor
Good afternoon. I transferred $500 from the game, but I don't see it in my account. Why?
Login to Me Too

Wendy780
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I was wondering about the gift card from playing game I did do everything the game told me to do it has paypal card u win and will be to be in yr PayPal account and that it's not there what do I do now I'm not sure what area to post maybe you can help me with that
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wendy780 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Delljohnson
Contributor
Contributor

I have not seen or received any money from games but t says successfully

Login to Me Too

Delljohnson
Contributor
Contributor

What are we going to do to find out were is the money going

Login to Me Too

veronaotten
Contributor
Contributor

I have had several games say that they "Successfully" deposited money into my PayPal account that did not happen. I would like to know what exactly the scam is that they are running. 

Login to Me Too

FrLarry1
Contributor
Contributor
There are many apps available on Google & Apply stores. There seems to he some partnerships with Google Amazon, Apple, Paypal, and others. Getting paid is the problem. In the apps I'm told that the funds are in my PayPal account. What's going on? Fr. Larry
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FrLarry1 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

yez10001
New Community Member

Why was my deposit declined by paypal?  If it is legal here ,MI, what is wrong?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.