how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tlsangels 

How many times do i have to post this?

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Carla1959
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! USA
Login to Me Too

Girlc
Contributor
Contributor
How do I retrieve money from a game I have played but said that the money went success to my PayPal account, but the money is nowhere to be found
Login to Me Too

Rezana
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sorry to say I have no idea how to get money they owe the thousands of us personally I down we both lawsuit. Wonder when they gonna **bleep** the right lawyer. Lol
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Puvii 

The option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in Namibia.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Puvii
Contributor
Contributor
Does it mean I just wasted my time with that game and i will never get to use any of my redeemed cash one way or the other. Cos its forever failing to pay succesfully. About 2000 ive redeemed but nothing in my paypal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Puvii 

Yes but i wouldn't worry about it as you would be unlikely to have got the money anyway.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Puvii
Contributor
Contributor

LydiaHector1
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I've been playing some games for money. One of the games , My money was transferred to PayPal but all. I see $000. Can you please let me know what um doing wrong
Login to Me Too

RhondaLeAnnDick
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't received any money into my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.