how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Crevcards
New Community Member
Me no ... and I ave no option for Talk one human...
Login to Me Too

Tatted_barbie44
New Community Member
Who do I call if I didn't get the money serious response please email what ever you can sput here thank u
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tatted_barbie44 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Wholegentleman
Contributor
Contributor
How do I check to see why I can't redeem money from Survey Junke?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wholegentleman 

Another of these games???

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tonymlumomba79
Contributor
Contributor
From Big win hunter game liget I have a win amount of USD 1,200.00 through PayPal.now is processing as soon as possible.plaease save my PayPal me philipine peo.or transfer to my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tonymlumomba79 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Thisitha97
Did you make money from Crazy onet game?
Login to Me Too

DCoop1
Contributor
Contributor
You will never get your money I have notified the FBI and that is what everyone needs to do to get these scammers
Login to Me Too

mnrsplace
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to know how to get a hold of someone in human services for the game CrazyOnet... I cashed out $1,100 in paypal cash and $300 Amazon Card. They say that the payment could not be delivered to my paypal account and to contact human services.. there is nothing wrong with my paypal because I have paid Bill's thru it and several other things and there has never been a problem. Then not only that how could the Amazon gift card be non delivered because of that when I am supposed to get an actual gift card from them .so what the hell does my PayPal account have to do with you mailing me it. I can't find any info for this supposed human resources.. this is not right when you advertise to come play your games on PayPal and you win real money for it then dam it you pay us for doing exactly that !!!!! PayPal it's you advertising it so you are just as responsible for the payment. So saying that how & when can I recieve the money that I am owed.? ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.