how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Putera7
Contributor
Contributor

Vicky291
Contributor
Contributor
Game block go said payment made check your pay pal account no payment
Login to Me Too

Eclass626
Contributor
Contributor
I have Been waiting on payment from this game 2004 hexagon fever for a while now . I need to know what to do how I can accept it because they have notified me that they have sent the money to PayPal and PayPal is saying that they didn't receive it and they're saying I have to get a hold of the hexagon people but the hexagon people are tell me I have to get a hold of PayPal cuz they've already sent it to them so I need to know what to do cuz it is quite a bit of money .
Login to Me Too

Eclass626
Contributor
Contributor
So I've been waiting for a few weeks now to receive this payment or payment from this hexagon Fever app that I cashed out PayPal Cash out And the app and the company has said that they have sent my money to PayPal and it should be in my PayPal account but it is not and so I need to know what I need to do or if there's something I'm doing wrong on how to collect it because it's quite a bit of money and it's like five different cash out with on PayPal So what do I do Thank you .
Login to Me Too

Elliec56
Contributor
Contributor
I was playing a game called block go i cashed out at $400.00 they said it was sent to my paypal account but it shows 0 balance what can i do.
Login to Me Too

Hendo57
New Community Member
They didnt send my money
Login to Me Too

Elliec56
Contributor
Contributor
They didnt send my money either.
Login to Me Too

Rtorres1967
Contributor
Contributor
They said I got 800.00 and that it was in the account and I didn't get anything.
Login to Me Too

Amanda2833
New Community Member
They didn't send my money to PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Vafuth

same here with Block Go and a few other apps

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.