how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

THall20671
Contributor
Contributor
By my experience in playing PayPal game apps from the apple store, on my iPhone. There are games that advertisement video ads to promise to pay players money and deposit into their PayPal account. For example.. I played a game called Swipe to Blast. It was paying me between 5-10 dollars each time. I played for four days and made 1100 dollars. I deposited it providing my PayPal email. It said it was successfully submitted. Then the game required me to watch 30 second ads to make the deposit active and it was counting down 3 days to deposit....At that moment I figured it was a scam. When I entered the game app the next morning, the whole format has changed. It was required to watch 10,000video ads and deposits were at 2-5-10 lower payouts. Definitely was a scam. I had these same issues with other games also. Now working on reporting them to FTC. For fraud and false advertising. Has anyone ever had these experiences? If so. Please don’t hesitate to be a witness about this. I would like to hear about your story on online game app fraud
Login to Me Too

Mel7522
Contributor
Contributor
The exact same thing happened to me & I honestly thought it was real , I am very sceptical about it all now
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mel7522 

@THall20671 

@drvr57 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

THall20671
Contributor
Contributor
Regardless on how much players are trying to cash out shouldn’t matter. My account was deleted the next day after cashing out into my PayPal account, decreased payouts and the developers altered from requiring to watch 100 to thousands.... The developers are still false advertising. It’s still considered fraud.
Login to Me Too

THall20671
Contributor
Contributor
That’s why it’s a scam. I have reported the fraudulent activities to FTC. But knowing that These game developers are from Either China or India, they might be quite hard to track since they don’t have any contact info. But we will see how that goes
Login to Me Too

Sascha68
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, pending!!!!
Login to Me Too

Sascha68
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, did anyone ever get payout? On my game, pending $2000, contact support via email but that just sends my message/complaint to my email.
Login to Me Too

Idikakalu20
Contributor
Contributor
I have played game that I win $1000 USD but I can not transfer it to my personal account why? Answer needed pls.
Login to Me Too

Prettyhoney
Contributor
Contributor
I just want my funds from the game that I played please like that don’t make sense at all for real where’s my funds. Thanks again
Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

YES!  I believe that they are ALL a scam.  Have not received a cent from any of about ten that I'm playing...good luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.