how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shortbus7 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

If you do its only going to be very low amounts or 'credits' on a game. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Baybe
New Community Member
Wea the freak is my money I won my $700 and my husband $1500
Login to Me Too

Asrulown
Contributor
Contributor
No payment with game
Login to Me Too

Club516
New Community Member
These games that you play and they promise money how does it get into my pay pal account even if it get any money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Club516 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

chrstnjrgrcmt
New Community Member
I see to money making games in google play and you cashout thru PayPal. Are this games are for real?
Login to Me Too

Erica45
Contributor
Contributor
so these games are a scam?
Login to Me Too

LivieP
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they are and I think something should be done about this there false advertising of win money through PAY PAL or cash app it’s all a big **bleep** scam just to get our information so people please don’t put no money in your pay pal account
Login to Me Too

Aquariusgurl67
Contributor
Contributor
Have anyone recieved pay from super dice
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aquariusgurl67 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.