how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

katiemikaelson8
New Community Member

both of my cards are supposedly active on my account yet neither one of them show up when i open the app. 
also i played a paypal game and cashed out and it says it was transfer to my account but its not there much like my cards can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@katiemikaelson8 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Secondly have you confirmed the cards after adding them?
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-debit-or-credit-card-faq1565

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sb6515
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing 2048 and cashed out money that says it's been deposited so how do I receive it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sb6515 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

charlottelou234
New Community Member
It says my money is in my mum but haven't received it yet?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@charlottelou234 

Another of these ''games''?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dokaloka
Contributor
Contributor

I play a few word games on my phone. Lately in the ads, I keep seeing all these games that claim you can win money and cash out to your PayPal account. I've tried a few of them but don't want to cash out before finding out if they are legit or not. Most of the ads look like they're from China or some other Asian country so I don't trust them at all. Wanted to check with PayPal to see if there have been any problems with people's accounts when they try to cash out. 

I know a lot of the ads are misleading, making you think you can make more than they actually pay out. I mean ... can't the Google Play Store and and Apple's App Store be sued for allowing or approving scam apps? Has anyone had any experiences with these game apps and can share whether they're legit or not? Not sure which board to post this to I'll try to pick one. Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dokaloka 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Shortbus7
Contributor
Contributor
Are their any legitimate money making games? Ones that pay same day? The camper i live in is cold,i really do need the money,my dog is bot doing good. The games i have tried say they have paid me successfully,around $3000.00 or so dollars. I have not seen a penny of it. Please can someone help me? My thanks in advance
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shortbus7 

If you do its only going to be very low amounts or 'credits' on a game. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.