how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karnold593 

@Brokebutnotforl 

@Jbrogden 

@teekaybest 

@Shawnda0227 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them!!
If they really paid out the amount of money folks are saying they are owed it would be way more than they make with the ads on the site.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aliciadisotell
Contributor
Contributor
I can't receive my money why is that
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ricky761 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Olivia651
Contributor
Contributor
Why shouldn't I since it states winnings will be placed in your PayPal account. It would be false advertising and very illegal to do so not to mention unethical. Or is that kind of business behavior alright with you sir? By the way if you play these games have you by any chance won and recieve money from any games? I really would like to know.
Login to Me Too

Ikediaj
Contributor
Contributor
They told the same but I m. annoy letting that go because I cashed out and they said it would be there not
Login to Me Too

IonaRinebold62
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!! I can't even find any way to contact them either!!
Login to Me Too

Temp20221017P
Contributor
Contributor
Hope anyone who can email me to solve this problem. Hopefully PayPal email me.
Login to Me Too

pooranmajhi23
Contributor
Contributor
Respected sir I don't receive my game money so please help me send my money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gracejoy 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Amandaleigh9900
Contributor
Contributor
I've actually received the 0.01 on Amazon... just other payouts "failed" it says that not logging in will terminate the payouts... IVE BEEN ON THE APP PLAYING EVERY OPPORTUNITY I HAD!!!! AND MIND YOU ITS COVID19 NO JOB, NO KIDS, AND A CLEAN HOUSE... I'VE SPENT HOURS! I EVEN PAID THE VIP CHARGE TO BE VIP AND IT SAYS I'M VIP BUT I DON'T GET NO VIP BENEFITS! ANNNND I'M NOT ABLE TO CANCEL THE PAYMENT FOR VIP MEMBER SO IT KEEPS TAKING THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND WHEN I CONTACT PAYPAL ABOUT THIS IM TOLD THAT THEY DON'T SEE NO CHARGE FOR THE APP OR ANYTHING TO EVEN DO WITH THE APP!!! but I'm not understanding why I got the penny payout credited to my Amazon account but N.O.T.H.I.N.G ELSE AND PAYPAL D.O.N.T SEE THE CHARGES FROM THE APP!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.