how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Andrew139
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there my £200 has not went in my PayPal account at all is it fake?
Login to Me Too

Andrew139
Contributor
Contributor
That what happen to me
Login to Me Too

Andrew139
Contributor
Contributor
Did u get the £200 ?
Login to Me Too

Olivia651
Contributor
Contributor
How long have you been waitin It st add tes it will take 7 to fifteen days and I think even that depends on the date and timing of it showing succeed. I'm going to stay patient as possible til the end of this month. I will be very very disappointed if all the games I've been playing and winning on are nothing more than scam. Really disappointed.
Login to Me Too

Olivia651
Contributor
Contributor
How long have you been waiting? It states it will take 7 to fifteen days and I think even then it depends on the date and timing of it showing succeed. I'm going to stay patient as possible until the end of this month. I will be very very disappointed if all the games I've been playing and winning on are nothing more than scam. Really disappointed especially watching for scam cites.
Login to Me Too

67Firebird
Contributor
Contributor
I try to cash and get redirected straight to PayPal
Login to Me Too

briancampbell8
New Community Member

briancampbell8_0-1610052702590.png

As you can see I am owed money and want to know if PayPal can help be get what I am owed?

Login to Me Too

DavidFerguson
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone figured out on how to collect money from 1010 block fun. It keeps saying money ( 200.00 ) has been successfully transferred into my PayPal account and check it, yet nothing is showing up.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.