how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Tillie83
Contributor
Contributor
I've played daily, played 3days got $703 in three days, 14 working to collect, still waiting
Login to Me Too

alishabrace92
Contributor
Contributor
I play a money game and I cash out and it say it's release queue and I want to know how long will it take to hit my PayPal account and what does release queue mean???
Login to Me Too

Imampurwanto
Contributor
Contributor
My windraw's $1600. Wait 10 days to go into my paypal account
Login to Me Too

Colettestead380
Contributor
Contributor
How do you now it will be in ive been waiting and nothing
Login to Me Too

QuickEarnings
Contributor
Contributor
I have earned over $1100 on this application and have passed the requirements on here to do so. However that being said, the money is still in processing and hasn’t been deposited into my account. I worked for hours on this app and received the check marks claiming I can now cash out. And after cashing out it claims the money has been processing for 4 days almost now. It claims within 72hours the income will be deposited and it hasn’t yet. Just wondering if anyone else has been going through this and what we can do to retrieve our income after achieving the levels and requirements necessary. I’ve reached out to the company via email and nothing has come from it YET. HOPING they return my emails and an investigation has gone through... Please let me know. I’d like to retrieve my funds just like everyone else. If we meet the requirements, we should be getting the payouts as promised. This is false advertising and my time wasted for nothing... Hoping a solution comes from this.
Login to Me Too

QuickEarnings
Contributor
Contributor
I’m going through the same issue. However I did cash out more than $1100 and am still waiting for the payment to be processed. There is something off with the application or it’s a scam & I dont think that’s fair for the amount of time spent on this. My cash out payments are still in processing stage and just wondering when they will arrive after the 72hours mark has passed. Now it’s saying within 5-10 working days. Will check back and update shortly. Hoping a solution comes from this.
Login to Me Too

planogrl
Contributor
Contributor

I have over a $1000 in winnings. I tried cashing out once already to PayPal and no such luck. I even reached out to PayPal and they said to contact the developer which is not something that you normally can find with an app

Login to Me Too

wolvelee

This type of game that says receiving any paypal tokens had to be stop immediately. The game company are using us to watch all the advertisement , because the company got the paid from the advertisement. And the one who played had to watch the advertisement without getting any tokens. Had to stop this bulls..t.

Login to Me Too

Temp20221014J
Contributor
Contributor
my name is Bobby I'm trying to do my payment on big win solitaire
Login to Me Too

steph-2001
Contributor
Contributor
It is a scam. I contacted PayPal through message and they told me that they are not affiliated with this game. 😪😪 I do not think that PayPal should allow them to advertise their name on the game.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.