how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Sassy20
New Community Member
the same thing happen to but I got it to take my information but can't cash it out.
Login to Me Too

Batman1948
Contributor
Contributor
I still dont know how to get the money from Magic Dice.
Login to Me Too

Cfeugate
Contributor
Contributor
Same here...Michigan
Login to Me Too

Snias
How did you get on?
Login to Me Too

VRR81
New Community Member
I'm a few cents away from the cash out amount and I keep getting 0.00 I'm. 20 cents away and that was 2 days ago. Is anyone else having this problem.
Login to Me Too

Friday_2
Contributor
Contributor
I'm playing this game but I can't cash out
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Friday_2 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VRR81
New Community Member
What is the account information they asking for?
Login to Me Too

Dwf44
Contributor
Contributor
How do you cash out from the games online and transfer to PayPal? I have won enough cash and I wish to cash out but I do not know how to get to transfer it to PayPal. Any help would be appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dwf44 

Go to your game accounts and check the settings. There should be a way for your to link your PayPal account email address there if the sites allow PayPal as cash out method.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.