how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Kathalinao1
Contributor
Contributor
It still say processing an that I got my money but I have not received any money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kathalinao1 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CPredmore
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem, in the US
Login to Me Too

Misty_87
Contributor
Contributor
Misty Moore from rocky face ga still haven't received anything
Login to Me Too

Denise3222
Contributor
Contributor
This is a scam, false advertising. Said when I reach a certain score, I could transfer it to my acct, but it won't except my info. You obviously know who I am, telling me 'good morning' when I log in. So why isn't my acct address excepted to transfer my winnings?
Login to Me Too

Steffensdmc
Contributor
Contributor

I find out a lot of these game are fake and i believe this one is too

Login to Me Too

Steffensdmc
Contributor
Contributor

I believe this game is fake like a lot of other game that i have that you never get the money

Login to Me Too

steph-2001
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem it says processing but its been 2 days. In USA
Login to Me Too

roblynlafollett
Contributor
Contributor
I (supposedly) won the 800 to PayPal. It also says "processing, wait for your reply"..... Still nothing. Robbie from Louisville KY
Login to Me Too

steph-2001
Contributor
Contributor
If this is a scam then PayPal should not be a part of Big Win Solitaire! They need to remove their name from the game. Still waiting. USA
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.