how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Lasexibori13
I have been playing this game for a few months now I have a total of $252.90 and it still says I don't have enough cash to redeem. Its really sad how they trick you into playing this game and don't care if your able to redeem or not. Is there away to redeem if so can someone help me. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Barbara5denmark
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to cash out the money from money stack game 64 but it would not let me what do I need to do
Login to Me Too

Barbara5denmark
Contributor
Contributor
How do I cash out stack the numbers game
Login to Me Too

Orlandomorris18
New Community Member

How can i get my 200 dollars i won from playin this game last nite ?

Login to Me Too

allenseabridge
New Community Member
I'm trying to get play Spot to transfer money to my Paypal account and the statement keep coming up please provide a valid PayPal account I assume they're looking for an account name but every time I put in my account name or what I assume is my account name comes up with the same statement am I using the wrong account name or is the mistake on their in?
Login to Me Too

Maybethinlow
New Community Member
Did you get it figured out?
Login to Me Too

Do you happen to know the answer? Ran into this problem today.
Login to Me Too

Mynjdevils
Enter your PayPal email that you used to create your PayPal account with
Login to Me Too

Julesr84
Contributor
Contributor
I have the solution : in "Paypal Account" just put your email adress and it works
Login to Me Too

If you figured it out could you please tell me? I don't want to wait for ever on support to get back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.