how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

AllaboutMONEY
in my experience using cash'em all, i used to login my paypal account when i clicked "payout" from the game, then paypal will ask your authorization for you to input your paypal credentials then that's the time you linked your game to your pypal account. i got euros from this app.
Login to Me Too

Magnificentjay8
Contributor
Contributor
any games on Google playthat really payout through PayPal or xoom
Login to Me Too

SilvijaHaliagi
Contributor
Contributor
how do i link a game account to paypal
Login to Me Too

Lestat581
New Community Member
I have that same problem, I'll get to level 30 or so and stop playing, and when I log back in, it resets back to level 1
Login to Me Too

F12f4l6N
New Community Member
I have problem many games I've been playing for this couple day ,put the money on the PayPal account need 3,15 business day .
Login to Me Too

Mandy108
Contributor
Contributor
How do you withdraw the money then
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mandy108 

You don't.

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Moneyeater
Contributor
Contributor
That's right explain it to everyone
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214au
Contributor
Contributor
I can't find the original post. Everytime I click the link to go to it nothing pops up. Can somebody please help me with this.
Login to Me Too

LuckySpuds
Contributor
Contributor
I thought Starry Legend was legit. I have over$200 in my account and i can’t cash out. It says $200 is the threshold. I wasted my time. There should be repercussions to this. No reply when i tried to email them. This reminds of the pandemic. Don’t do anything wrong but, still get ‘F’ d. I wish them all early ED! Dough Bags!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.