how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

TMarie51
Contributor
Contributor
You are exactly right, I have thousands of dollars won but never a single pay out it's sad
Login to Me Too

Ryan604
Contributor
Contributor
Y did u not cash out that's is suck so much
Login to Me Too

Xowliie
Contributor
Contributor
Hey I'm also at a $100, how do I cash out?
Login to Me Too

Vegasman11
Contributor
Contributor
I have and everything has the same problem i done some research into this and a Company called AOE Network payout your money to Paypal. Google it and Share this message everywhere so we all get paid out. Regards Dave.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214at
Contributor
Contributor

You all should just delete the app because they will never let you cash out.  This is just a big SCAM.  They get paid for every ad you watch but they are not giving up any money!

Login to Me Too

Olivia651
Contributor
Contributor

How do I transfer game earnings to my PayPal wallet account. Very confused. HELP!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Olivia651 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BForet1226
Contributor
Contributor
I only recently got the card to get paid from these games. But not sure how to link the two together. Please someone explain this to me......
Login to Me Too

Kingdomkeeper63
Contributor
Contributor
What if you don't have a bank account or credit card
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.