how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Belinda1963
Me to I have the same problem. It makes me wonder if the game block puzzle is legit cause I'm still waiting for my payment as well.
Login to Me Too

Brave3rt
Contributor
Contributor

Scam scam scam

Login to Me Too

JMARIN1985
Contributor
Contributor
I Too Never Got Paid! Starry Legend Owes Ms $200K
Login to Me Too

Delgadojoemarie
Contributor
Contributor

Frank730
New Community Member
Does any game pay real stuff by playing the game such as coins winning price is this app in way connection with that? Do this app receive money from online game?
Login to Me Too

Fermin16
Same here
Login to Me Too

Mishgenie
Contributor
Contributor
I downloaded Starry Legend and like the game but it won't let me cash out to Pay Pal. Definitely false advertising! I am uninstalling it 😠
Login to Me Too

VioElizDanShef
Contributor
Contributor
When I started it said when you reach $50. You can cash out. I tried at 51.00 it said I didn't have enough. I just stopped. I will try again l later but it is a waste of time😡
Login to Me Too

Drmattson44
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the same situation. This is not the only game I have problems with trying to cash out. All these games basically have requirements to meet before being able to cash out. But once you hit the requirements they end up updating the app and everything goes up. False advertising plain and simple. You say $100 or$200 to cash out, then let us do that first with no requirements. We invest time playing the game for what, to be denied the money we earned. Have to find a way to sue.
Login to Me Too

Margecats
Contributor
Contributor
How do you get payouts from starry legend
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.