hi i want ask why i got declined when i already link my account to bank and send my money to my bank

Windi_Winata
New Community Member

hi guys i wanna ask , in 4 days ago i link my bank account . my bank is in indonesia , name bank : bank central asia tbk

already linked and i send my money to my bank , so tired waiting for 4 days but i got declined , paypal email and said regarding your bank account ending in **** , paypal said didnt go through . how ?? right now i already try to link my bank account again but paypal said c

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Windi_Winata,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to withdraw from your PayPal account. Every time you initiate a transaction, it goes through a series of filters to determine how much potential risk may be involved. If the system deems any risk, the system may temporarily block the transaction from going through. In such situations, I recommend you to try again at a later date by clearing your cache and cookies from your browser or try to use a different browser/device.

Unfortunately, there are some banks that aren't compatible for use with PayPal. This may include most online or prepaid bank accounts. More information about linking a bank account can be fund here. Also, please make sure that the information registered on your PayPal account must match the information registered on your bank account. If the bank account details registered with PayPal do not match the information which your bank has on file, this can cause the error to add the bank or may face the withdrawal issues.

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.