hey i need urgent help

rahhil28
Contributor
Contributor

hey i need urgent help i have issued a refund from 30 may and till 25 June i have not received the money . the customer service of PayPal is very bad i contacted them so many time they say they have escalated the issue and i should wait for 5 days this has been going from so long and now i have been charged by PayPal and the payment status is showing PayPal balance Adjustment and the refund amount is showing canceled and it is showing payment reversal i have been in a great problem someone plzz help me the customer service is not looking into the issue they have been just wasting my time plzz tell me what to do

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @rahhil28,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with a recent refund. I can certainly understand the importance of having this issue reviewed in a timely manner. Here is a Help Center Article with additional information on how to Check the Status of a Refund. Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns. 

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.