Hello @saleh10, @kernowlass, and @rebel72,
Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community!
I understand you're both having trouble receiving payments, @saleh10 and @rebel72, and I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad you've been able to successfully verify your account, @saleh10. After adding and confirming your card, you'll also want to ensure you have automatic withdrawals enabled in your PayPal Wallet. If it wasn't set up, you wouldn't be able to receive payments in Egypt. For help double-checking, you can contact Customer Support through one of these options.
@rebel72, it looks like you're from Ukraine. Accounts in Ukraine can only receive Friends & Family payments. Typically, when you transfer money from another website, it's sent as a Goods & Services transaction or a Mass Payment, which wouldn't be compatible with your account. I apologize, but you most likely will not be able to transfer the money to PayPal.
I hope this information answers both of your questions regarding receiving payments!
If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Paypal payment from a friend's bank account in Transactions
- Seller scammed me, Tracking Details Provided, Item shows as not delivered or shipped. in Security and Fraud
- How do I Avoid Charging Customers a Foreign Transaction Fee? in Products & Services
- Why i can't close my PayPal account in Managing Account
- Log in problems in Managing Account