fund received but got mail... in resolution center nothing showing

jitendra2k20
Contributor
Contributor
Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre. Please provide the missing information by 16 August 2021, or the funds will be returned to the sender
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jitendra2k20 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jitendra2k20
Contributor
Contributor
I'm from india
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

edited advice removed.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jitendra2k20
Contributor
Contributor

i don't understand what are you posting .

you are just posting link of google search .

you don't know anything about my problem.

don't do spamming here if you don't have any idea about it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jitendra2k20 

The link shows how to receive paypal payments in India and the extra steps you have to take to do so.

Strange how every person in India that posted on here wanting info on how to receive paypal payments has managed to read the link to see how to do so. 

If you can't read the link then if you had politely said so then I would have copy/pasted the information for you, however not going to waste my time with you now, bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.