error message Right now, we're not able to complete this transaction."

Rksst5
New Community Member

from the option on the app. add money

select in blue print "add money"

then select "from your bank"

Then type in the amount 

and then an error message comes up that says " Right now, we're not able to complete this transaction."

How can I get around this or report this to find out how to fix this issue?''Thank you, Rksst5

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rksst5 

Have you added and confirmed a bank account to your paypal account OR added and confirmed a debit card?

Does the name and address on accounts and paypal account match?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JOSECRUZF
New Community Member

Of course, I have been sending money to my account for years and this error has just started yesterday for me since money was sent and is not letting me send it to my account.

Login to Me Too

JOSECRUZF
New Community Member

im having the same error message and looks to be happening to some other users but PAYPAL is not responding anything about it to resolve the issue

its a big concern

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JOSECRUZF 

Sounds like a techie glitch, if you have cleared your cache and tried another browser or device and still no luck then best contact customer services.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.