currency exchange

heshamH91
Contributor
Contributor

hello, guys, I can not change the currency when I am transferring money to my card and even I can not find the currency exchange or the calculator on my page, and also9 when I click the three dots nothing appears except close currency or make it primary, can anyone help me? thanks so much 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @heshamH91,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

I do understand your frustration with this. When you add a card to your PayPal account it is automatically set in the currency of your PayPal account. For example, if your PayPal account is registered in the UK, then your card would be in GBP.

When withdrawing funds in a different currency than your card is registered in, the amount will be automatically converted. If you want to convert your PayPal balance before making your withdrawal, you can do this yourself. You should see the option to Manage currencies under your PayPal balance. If you using the app, please try using a browser instead. 

If you want, you can request the currency of your card to be updated to your preferred currency. To request this, please contact our Customer Support

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

heshamH91
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for your interest, I hope you have a good day, I want to inform you that my problem has been solved and now I can transfer money, thank you so much again
Login to Me Too

willyrose
New Community Member

Hi. What steps did you make to resolve the issue?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.