claimed payment by mail but not reflecting in my account

PraveshKumari
Contributor
Contributor

I have received my first payment yesterday on my mail it was mentioned there to claim the money i clicked on that and receive payment this email id was not linked with my PayPal account it asked me to link it and i linked it after that it was successful money transfer saying money is processed to my account but in my account there is no money and activity section it is blank with no transitions history what should i do?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PraveshKumari 

Did you confirm the email address once you had added it?

Also what currency were the payments in and have you got that currency added as a receiving currency on your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PraveshKumari
Contributor
Contributor
Nahh that was my mistake I directly accept the payment before confirming the email address. The payment was is USD. I clicked on the add email to existing paypal account and accept the payment before confirming the payment now it is not showing anywhere. Is there any way to get it back to my account? Sender says it already processed from there side. Thank you in advance please help me out I am very tensed that was my first payment.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PraveshKumari 

Firstly have you done everything in this link?

To receive Paypal payments in your country read the below links.
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750?app=searchAutoC...
https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/what-are-the-steps-to-verify-my-account-faq1219?app=sear...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PraveshKumari
Contributor
Contributor
Yes sir I have done that there was only one prblm I made my account on different email id and receive payment on other one that's why I was asked to linked that email as well and I did what I did wrong was I didn't confirm my email before claiming the payment. Now it is not showing anywhere.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PraveshKumari 

OK have you checked with the sender, only if it was showing unclaimed then they may have had the option to cancel it on their side?

If so then they would have to pay you again.    

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PraveshKumari
Contributor
Contributor
Yes sir I will do that. I will ask them to cancel the payment if possible. And thank you so much for guiding me it's my first time using paypal that's why I am needing some guidance.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.