check cashing

Blazinbudz
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys, been a member here for awhile, about 2-3 years. I had an issue with work and it caused my paypal account to be in the negative, which i am trying to resolve. My acocunt is a business account, and it has its Id, address, everything is verified...Even when i call they say there should not be a problem, but i hear something different every time. I have been calling them every day for a week now and still havent resolved this issue.

Account 1 is a business account, thats in the negative with bank attatched to it, Id provided, ssn, etc. 

fully verified

says ineligble

account 2 is a non business account, its in good account standing, and is verified as well. there is no bell in the corner or them asking to verify any details on either account..when i called they also said this account is verified. 

when i click the deposit check on mobile app it keeps loading then says cannot verify.

I dont understand whats going on, but its been quite annoying. Ive never had any issues with paypal up until this either. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @Blazinbudz,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand that you are having trouble resolving a negative balance on your account. I know this can be concerning. If the option to deposit a check is not functioning appropriately, you can use an alternative method that you can find here:

What should I do if my balance is negative?

If you still need help after attempting the alternative provided, please reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Message Us

Direct Message

Instant Message

I hope this helps!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.