cant receive money from fiverr

arnescatic1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.I was working something on Fiverr,and decided to move on the next level.After trying a couple failed times to withdraw to my Paypal,I contacted Fiverr Team and they told me that they dont see problem.So it must be my paypal (it is activated,have card linked)

Cheers!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@arnescatic1 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

arnescatic1
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina.Everything works,just cant withdraw money from Fiverr.I created account 10-20 days ago.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@arnescatic1 

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

arnescatic1
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thank you very much.So I tried to donate to youtube streamer,and now it says "

Pending 2,02 BAM payment
On 12 October 2021, you authorized a payment of 2,02 BAM on your card xx-xxxx. If the payment is voided for any reason, the pending amount won't be charged. It may take a few days for this to show on your card statement." a couple times because it said there was some eror.How can I cancel all those 
(maybe unlink card from paypal)
Login to Me Too

arnescatic1
Contributor
Contributor
Update:It took money from card then instantly gives me back,do I have to worry that I can lose it or no worries?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.