cancel pending bank transfer

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

I wanted to add money to my Paypal balance from my bank account. It didn't go to my Paypal balance immediately, so I tried again, with a smaller amount. I now have 2 pending bank transfers on Paypal (said to be arriving on the 8th of March) and I have exceeded my overdraft limit on my bank account. I thought these requests would be cancelled and not go through because I did not have enough money in my bank account for both of the transfers.

I have tried to call up Paypal but it was an automated service with no options relating to my situation. I need to pay the overdraft by 2PM today, which wouldn't be a huge problem because the overdraft isn't a large sum of money. But this would still be a loss of money on my part. I'm not sure what to do at the moment.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

When paypal applies for the funds to process any transfer request you make then only your bank can decide to allow them to have your funds OR deny or cancel said requests.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.