can i add cash to my pay pal account in the uk

alipb
Contributor
Contributor

quite new to pay pal and wondering rather than adding funds..... via a card..... to my wallet/account can i add cash if so how and where?   TYI

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @alipb 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I understand your concern to add cash to your PayPal account. If you have linked a bank account or card, you can directly send the money from your PayPal account without adding the money to your account. You can only add money to your PayPal account via the bank account linked with your account. Please refer to the link.

I hope the provided information is helpful to you.

Ameen

Login to Me Too

alipb
Contributor
Contributor

nk you for your reply...... but is there a way i can go into a bank maybe...... with actual cash...... and have it put into my paypal account.? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @alipb,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community forum! I appreciate the desire to add actual cash to your account at a location like a bank. 

At present, the methods listed in that linked article are the only means by which money may be added to an account. If you would like to add cash to your bank account and then add funds to your PayPal account, it would take a few days for the funds to reach the account, so it would work, but I'm afraid that wouldn't be instant. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.