booking payment taken from the card but not confirmed

Rossela
Contributor
Contributor
I made a payment on booking through paypal and the payment was held from the card but the reservation was not made… how can i solve it? Because here the chat support doesnt answer! Amd i need a solution ASAP because i need to make the reservation of the property..
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rossela 

Contact the company you are making the reservation with and see if they are going to put the booking/order through or not.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rossela 

What does it say on the transaction on your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Rossela
Contributor
Contributor
Pending €157,53 EUR payment On 27 January 2023, you authorized a payment of €157,53 EUR on your card xxxxxx. If the payment is voided for any reason, the pending amount won’t be charged. It may take a few days for this to show on your card statement.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rossela 

When you pay a company then it is often pending or awaiting authorisation until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process the order and capture that payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment and returns back to your funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Rossela
Contributor
Contributor
So, should i proceed with the payment again? And meanwhile wait until this one returns? I dont know what should i do now? Because i need to do the reservation and i dont know if i should wait or try again?
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rossela 

Contact the company you are making the reservation with and see if they are going to put the booking/order through or not.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.