Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues making a purchase. Have you tried clearing your browser's history, cache, and cookies? That normally fixes issues like this. Otherwise, you may want to try making the purchase from a different browser or device.
I hope that works!
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Why can I not use PayPal to check out at Autozone online? in Products & Services
- PayPal do not offer any protection for software sellers, more they supports crackers. in Security and Fraud
- Paypal **bleep** me around in Security and Fraud
- The ‘payment security review’ is reprehensible. in Security and Fraud
- My Paypal transaction was reversed by my bank. What happens next? in Transactions