Your payment was denied

k_angelov6
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I was trying to send money to my friend but every time when I try to send it says "your payment was denied". I look in YouTube if there is a fix and the only thing that I found is that maybe my card is expired or something like that, but the problem is that I'm sending via PayPal balance, I don't have linked card. The only thing that I think is that the system thinks I'm a scammer because most of my last activity is refunded and sent again money, because most of the people that are sending me money don't understand how to use PayPal and I need to refund most of the transactions and ask them to send them again... Should I contact the support or just wait like 1-2 days?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@k_angelov6 

Hope you are not refunding buyers and asking them to send again using the friends/family option to evade fees, if so be careful as that can get you a permanent ban.

ALSO if paypal think you are mis-using the 'friends/family' option they sometimes remove it from being used on your account.

However, if that is NOT the case then it could be that the funds in your paypal balance are not in the correct currency? Paypal do not convert within your balance during sending funds from a balance, only from a bank account or card. 

The other possibility is that they need to you verify your account with a back up bank account or card before you can continue using your balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.