Your payment can’t be processed for technical reasons. Try again or use a different payment method.

Hajiba1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal Team,
I've been trying to buy with my PayPal account for a week but unfortunately I get this message every time knowing that I have already validated all the information about me, let me know if there are any restrictions on my subject and what should I do? if not help me to find a solution and thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Hajiba1 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I understand your concern to send the payment from your account. Our security system validates every transaction to make sure that it is risk free. If there is an issue with the transaction then it will not be processed to make sure that your account is safe and secure. Please try a different payment method to send the payment and if that does not work then you can try to send the payment at a later date. You can also check the notifications in your account for any limitations. If your account is limited then please click on the link to resolve the limitations. Alternately, you can contact us directly by clicking on Help > Contact us at the bottom of the PayPal website regarding this. You can also send a PM Via Facebook and a DM via Twitter.

I hope the provided information is helpful to you.

Ameen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.