Yodlee payment verification issues

Ericivins
Contributor
Contributor

I’m trying to send a few payments. PayPal has felt the need to verify these payments through yodlee, but can’t connect to the account information. User name and password are correct. I can send payments via my debit card with no issues, and my bank account is verified by PayPal. I’ve tried using a private window, and clearing everything.

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

aacnetwork2016
Contributor
Contributor

I've reached out to Paypal about this and they basically told me to find another way to send money :-(. This is so frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Ericivins
Contributor
Contributor
I made a big stink about it, then kept up making a big stink about it for another week. The problem magically went away.
Login to Me Too

Ericivins
Contributor
Contributor
It had something to do with pending payments. If I had no pending payments, then I didn’t have any issues. If I had payments that hadn’t cleared PayPal, any payments I tried to make were sent to yodlee.
Login to Me Too

Who did you contact? Yodlee has attached wrong contact information to my account, I can't verify even if it worked. My bank requires 3 tier login, Yodlee only goes 2 levels, I have no idea whose account they are trying to access. It works sometimes, very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

TWalterCO
Contributor
Contributor

Who did you make a stink with? I am having trouble doing that also 😞

Login to Me Too

Dpc1020
New Community Member
Same! Said use venmo or some other service. WOW. Spectacular business model.
Login to Me Too

aacnetwork2016
Contributor
Contributor

This keeps happening to me too and I've made a "big stink" about it for the past 3 weeks. This is frustrating because my nonprofit sends our microgrants to people who need it during this time to help them. It's so frustrating and I don't know what to do. I don't want to put my card on it because Paypal will charge the 2.9% + fees

Login to Me Too

CCFSM
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! I work for a non-profit and also send many microgrants and I can do a couple before I'm asked to login to bank through Yodlee and then I'm dead in the water.

Login to Me Too

TWalterCO
Contributor
Contributor

This makes not sense.

I am trying to send money also, have successfully been doing so, have a verified long standing bank account and suddenly can't send money???!!!

I am sending a paper check and finding alternatives to PayPal!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.