Wrong Account No. Input at Link a Bank in Paypal

JudyVRCreativeD
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I just want to ask what will happen when I entered the wrong account number on link a bank and I already made a transfer from Paypal to my bank. But the account number is wrong. Anyone experienced this same situation? What will happen? Will it go through? or it's floating transaction? Thank you..

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JudyVRCreativeD 

If it declines then it should bounce back to your paypal account balance, allow 14 days and if no sign contact customer services for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JudyVRCreativeD
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Thank you for your response. I am really worried. Customer service is not yet responding to my message. Instead of Account No. I Input the card no. of my bank. Thanks again. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Abidmunir7525
Contributor
Contributor
Link a U.S. bank account This account needs a little help to link it. Contact us and we can help with that, or you can link a different account. Account type Checking Savings COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK Routing Number Please update my account. I can link my Payoneer account US bank account. This is a PayPal question.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.