Withdrawl Denied (previously working fine) - Barbados

geefin
New Community Member

I have a PayPal account that I've been using for a number of years, it's linked to a Visa Debit card (in my name) in my country of Barbados. I've withdrawn to this card/account before, usually amounts of under $500USD either instantly or via the automated once a month routine.

I have now twice had a withdrawl (for ~$4,000USD) come up as 'denied'. Nothing has changed on the card or account but I cannot access these funds. I cannot send them to another account, I cannot use them to buy anything (eBay/websites) and now it won't let me withdraw them.

The funds are clear, there are no visible limits on the account.

I have tried to contact PayPal - the phone line just cuts off, their email is responded to with automated responses every 48 hours or so. Can anyone shed any light on to how I might resolve this? The funds are essential for my business to remain in operation.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

opstac
New Community Member

I am having the same issue, contacted PayPal this morning, they told me to wait 24Hours, I did and it has been denied again! never had any issues previously!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.