Withdrawing funds to a Lesotho Visa Card

Majara
Contributor
Contributor

I have linked my Lesotho FNB Card (visa) and every time I try to transfer money to the card I get a message on the screen saying try again later. I contacted Paypal customer service and they say that the problem is on my bank's side. I contacted my bank and they say they don't know and can't help me either. Is there anyone that has successfully managed to transfer their funds to a Lesotho visa card? If so, which bank were you using?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Majara 

You need to read this policy as you are in 1 of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Richardngobese5
New Community Member
Hello I hope yiur doing well did you find a solution
Login to Me Too

NLetseka
Contributor
Contributor
Has there been any solution found?
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @NLetseka,

We're sorry to hear that you might be having trouble adding a card to your account. Here's an article from our Help Center with troubleshooting steps when adding a card. Also, you can reach our Customer Service at the bottom of any PayPal page by clicking "Help & Contact" or reach out by Facebook or Twitter. Be sure to follow the prompts that best describe your inquiry to be sure you get to the correct team for assistance.

Thanks!

MichelleW 

Login to Me Too

NoruDee
Contributor
Contributor

@Majara  were you able to find a solution? I am currently experiencing the same problem. 

Login to Me Too

NLetseka
Contributor
Contributor
No. There's no solution as of yet, but you can try to link your account to a wise (transferwise usd) account, although the process is quite lengthy.
Login to Me Too

LutherK
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings, how do i connect my lesotho account to wise? Ive been trying but its quite confusing🙏🏽And if there’s another way you found to withdraw from paypal in lesotho i’d really appreciate it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.