Contributor
Hi can i withdraw money from my link card
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, Lindiwemk! 

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! 

Do you mean if you can withdraw money from your PayPal account to the card linked to your account? You can transfer money to any eligible Visa and Mastercard debit card. Eligible cards that support this transfer will be shown to you in the "Instant" section on your money transfer page. The money will be moved to the bank account associated with the card selected during the transfer. There is a fee to withdraw money using your eligible debit card. Additional currency conversion rates may apply when transferring from a non-domestic currency.

I hope this information helps.

María. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Lindiwemk
Contributor
Contributor
Can i withdraw from my lick card
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_MariaI

Hello, Lindiwemk! 

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! 

Do you mean if you can withdraw money from your PayPal account to the card linked to your account? You can transfer money to any eligible Visa and Mastercard debit card. Eligible cards that support this transfer will be shown to you in the "Instant" section on your money transfer page. The money will be moved to the bank account associated with the card selected during the transfer. There is a fee to withdraw money using your eligible debit card. Additional currency conversion rates may apply when transferring from a non-domestic currency.

I hope this information helps.

María. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.