Withdraw to visa debit card?

doridorime
Contributor
Contributor

I just withdraw money to my debit visa card today. I've got an email confirmation that it should appear on my bank but it hasn't appeared. I've contacted my bank but indeed doesn't appear yet and told me to contact Paypal instead (they said my bank acts as a "passive-receiver" only). How long it usually took for my money to appear? And did my money really "bounce back" automatically if it fails?

Sorry for the odd question, I don't usually use Paypal so I'm not sure how to address it. I just got a refund and I want to withdraw my money. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @doridorime 

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums! I understand your concern regarding withdrawal to card and I understand you use PayPal very often. Typically, withdrawals take 2-3 business days (Business days will not include holidays and weekends). For more details, you can login and contact us for further assistance. Thank you! Stay safe and stay healthy. 

Narendar1

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @doridorime 

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums! I understand your concern regarding withdrawal to card and I understand you use PayPal very often. Typically, withdrawals take 2-3 business days (Business days will not include holidays and weekends). For more details, you can login and contact us for further assistance. Thank you! Stay safe and stay healthy. 

Narendar1

Login to Me Too

doridorime
Contributor
Contributor

Oh it works! Thank you so much!

(Just a confirmation in case everybody running same problem as mine)

Login to Me Too

dryy07
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, has your problem been resolved? i experienced the same thing. can you give me a solution, this is the first time I have this kind of problem thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.