Withdraw money to bank account

kokoz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I would like to withdraw USD from my PayPal account to my bank account. I just noticed that there's a new (for me) option which hasn't been present previously and that's a free of charge withdrawal to my bank account which will take 1-2 business days. The withdrawal to my bank card would still cost me 1% and will be instant. I'm willing to wait 1-2 business days but profit from the zero fee, however, I'm worried that PayPal might decide, on my behalf, to convert the money from USD to EUR since my bank's default currency is EUR. It's a Revolut account which supports multiple currencies. I usually hold EUR, USD, GBP, BGN. I'd like to keep my USD in USD. Can you please advise whether I should be worried or not? I really want to avoid converting the USD to EUR since I'd like to make a purchase in USD and that'd mean 2 times conversion fees for me.

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @kokoz,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about transferring funds. Please be informed that there are 2 types of transfer that you can make one being Instant transfer which is chargeable and can take some time for the funds to be credited. Another one is the standard transfer which may not charge any fees but  can take up to 3-5 business days for the funds to receive. Kindly be advised when you withdraw money from your PayPal account, the transfer will automatically gets converted to the primary currency of the country to which your PayPal account is registered to.  

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.