Withdraw money error message

Vanparbs
Contributor
Contributor

I was trying to withdraw money and link it to a bank account or card which is already been set up. I keep getting the same message which is right now we are not able to complete this transaction. Looks like something went wrong on our end. Try again in a few minutes. Any ideas how solve it or should I wait until tomorrow?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @Vanparbs,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues when trying to withdraw funds. I understand how concerning this would be. Our security system reviews every transaction that is initiated through PayPal. If a transaction is attempted multiple times and is unsuccessful, our system may block it from happening. I suggest waiting 48 hours before trying to withdraw the funds. This will give our system time to rest and reset.

If you need additional assistance, I suggest contacting us to provide additional details. To contact our Customer Support, please click on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.